- High quality content at a significantly reduced cost
- Unlimited access to professionally produced content for all publishing platforms
- All contributors endorsed by experienced editorial managers
- Relevant, reliable advertorial and commercial content for advertising support
- No overhang on invoicing allows for effective cost management
- No issues of plagiarism or secondary risk
- Ready source of content for newsletters, periodicals and websites.
How it works
Publishers who register with the website will have unlimited access to a broad range of editorial, broadcast and video content for news, promotional and advertising platforms. They may download whatever content they require and publish it on their own platforms as often as they wish.
Cost of registration will be calculated on the period of registration (one, three, six, nine or twelve months) and the number of titles involved. The term ‘title’ is understood to include print, broadcast and online platforms of a single publication.
Publishers who choose not to register will be able to access content samples, select, pay for and download content on the Middle Eye Media website. Content may be purchased on a per-item basis where publishers can browse samples or ‘teasers’ of uploaded articles, audio or video clips. On payment of the required fee, they can then download content for subsequent publication.